- Our T-Shirts and Babygrows are made under The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), The Soil Association and EarthPositive standards. Please see our description below about our fabric
- These gorgeous matching father and baby sets are a unique gift set that spoil both father and baby in one! Hand packaged into our exclusive Spoilt Rotten Gift boxes which can also be used as Baby Keepsake boxes.
- 100% Cotton
- Wash up to 80C, Can be Ironed Over, Tumble Dry, Do Not Dry Clean & Do Not Bleach
- Long Sleeve
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton, Printed with non-toxic print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure a soft feel with a funky design. Please see our description below about our fabric
- Sizes for father T-Shirt - Small CHEST 100cm, Medium CHEST 104cm, Large CHEST 112cm, X-Large CHEST 120cm & XX-Large CHEST 128cm And Babygrow Sizes Newborn, 0-6M, 6-12M and 12-18M
- They are made from a lovely quality soft cotton with an adorable matching print on the front. Making a truly unique gift for a Father and Baby. Purchase as a gift! We can send this item out as a gift, where no invoice is inserted in the package and we include a card with a message of your choice in. Just fill in a gift message at checkout.
Our Father T-Shirts & Babygrows are made from a high quality 100% organic cotton and abide by; The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) The Soil Association and EarthPositive* Browse our selection of father and babygrow sets, exclusive to Spoilt Rotten. Made from 100% Organic Cotton and print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure lasting quality and delicate to your babies skin. Both T-Shirt and Babygrow come carefully gift wrapped in our Exclusive Spoilt Rotten Gift Box, making a truly unique gift. Why do we choose Organic Cotton at Spoilt Rotten? Did you know that traditional Cotton is the second most pesticide-laden crop in the world? Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S. (cyanide, dicofol, naled, propargite and trifluralin) are well known as dangerous chemicals. Organic Cotton on the other hand is grown in certified pesticide-free and hericide-free soil using organic farming methods, covered in the Global Organic Textiles Standard. With organic cotton you can be sure that during production no harmful chemicals were used which also makes it less likely to trigger allergies. Organic Cotton is also softer, as the fibres have not been damaged by the chemicals. The print on the front of the garments are also non-harmful and no chemicals are used. They are all individually printed to order so you can be sure of a high quality standard. Under GOTS, only garments with 95% or more organic fibres can be labelled as 'organic'. Our Adult T-Shirts at Spoilt Rotten have 100% organic cotton fibres. These adult t-shirts are both, Organic and ethically made, and manufactured solely using sustainable energy generated from wind and solar power.
SR Gift Boxed Dad & Baby Gift Set Me & Mini Me Organic Matching Father T Shirt & Babygrow B07CDWB9WR